"Broccoli Raab, Rapini"
- Broccoli rabe's flavor-stimulating bitterness tastes like a cross between turnips and kale. It looks like a thinner, leafier version of broccoli. Both the leaves and the florets are edible. One of the most full-flavored greens. Serve with creamy cheeses, sun-dried tomatoes, or spicy sausage.Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Origin
How much should I buy?1 bunch makes about 3 servings Source
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- White Cauliflower, Medium(about 1.5lb ea)$5.49/eaSave! 2 for $10.00
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Spinach(about 8oz per bunch)$2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- $3.99/2pkSave! 2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$1.99/pkg
$2.99Save! 2 for $3.00