- Broccoli rabe's flavor-stimulating bitterness tastes like a cross between turnips and kale. It looks like a thinner, leafier version of broccoli. Both the leaves and the florets are edible. One of the most full-flavored greens. Serve with creamy cheeses, sun-dried tomatoes, or spicy sausage.Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Origin
How much should I buy?1 bunch makes about 3 servings
"Broccoli Raab, Rapini"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsJumbo White Cauliflowerapprox. 2.5lb$4.99/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsFennelapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea