- An essential ingredient in Mexican Pozole, Hominy is traditionally prepared by treating large white corn kernels with a softening solution of powdered lime until the skins slip off. The kernels are then further simmered until they open up like a flower. But why go through all the effort when Goya has done it for you? For a delicious shortcut, simply add a can of Goya Hominy to your favorite stew or soup, and enjoy! (from Goya)
White Corn, Water, Salt And Sodium Bisulfite (E-222).
Goya White Hominy
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.19/ea($2.41/lb)(details)when you buy TWO any flavor/variety Muir Glen™ productsSave $1.00
- $1.89/ea($7.56/lb)(details)when you buy THREE PACKAGES Old El Paso™ products (excludes Old El Paso™ refrigerated and produce products)Save $1.00
- Jalapeño Pepper3-4ct$0.99/ea
- GoyaCannellini Beans15.5oz$1.49/ea($1.54/lb)
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- GoyaBlack Beans15.5oz$1.29/ea($1.33/lb)