Goya White Hominy
- An essential ingredient in Mexican Pozole, Hominy is traditionally prepared by treating large white corn kernels with a softening solution of powdered lime until the skins slip off. The kernels are then further simmered until they open up like a flower. But why go through all the effort when Goya has done it for you? For a delicious shortcut, simply add a can of Goya Hominy to your favorite stew or soup, and enjoy! (from Goya)
White Corn, Water, Salt And Sodium Bisulfite (E-222).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GoyaCannellini Beans15.5oz$1.49/ea($1.54/lb)
- GoyaBlack Beans15.5oz$1.29/ea($1.33/lb)
- Jalapeño Pepper16ct$2.99/lb
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- GoyaBlackeye Peas15.5oz$1.29/ea($1.33/lb)