- We've downsized big flavor with these robust, savory turnovers. A Greek classic, these spinach and feta pies are anything but tragic! Equally delicious with a cold beer or a spicy, red wine.Claims
Please note: These items will arrive frozen.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Please do not microwave. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove hors d'oeuvres from packaging and place 1/2 apart on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake in oven on upper rack for about 16-18 minutes or until crisp and golden. Oven times vary, do not over bake. Enjoy
- Manufactured in a plant that processes nuts and milk products
- Contains Soy
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Phyllo Pastry (Enriched Unbromated Unbleached Flour [Malted Barley Flour, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Cornstarch [Cornstarch, Tricalcium Phosphate], Soybean Oil, Salt, Sodium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid), Filling (Spinach, Feta [Pasteurized Milk, Enzymes, Salt], Ricotta Salata [Sheeps Milk, Whey, Salt], Fresh Scallions, Butter [Cream], Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Egg, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Dill, Spices, Salt, Black Pepper).
Spanakopita Triangles, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Colossal Shrimp Cocktail Platter, Small16ct, approx. 1lb$40.00/ea
- Crudités Masterpiece, Large15", Serves 14-18, 8lbs$75.00/ea
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$12.39/cs
- SmartfoodSnack Pack12ct, 0.63oz ea$4.49/ea($9.55/lb)
- Fruit Salad Bowl, LargeServes 6-8, 3lbs$21.99/ea