Frenched Racks of Lamb
- We seek out premium lamb and carefully clean and trim the slender bones (this classic chef's maneuver is better known as "Frenching," and it adds a touch of polish to your platter). Then we rub them in a savory seasoning blend of thyme, garlic and rosemary and sear them off. For a sleek dinner in no time flat, just finish the cooking in your oven and serve these juicy cuts with your favorite sides.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Must be cooked before consumption. Preheat oven to 350°F. Uncover lamb and prop up the racks with bones interlocking. Place on middle oven rack and roast 30-35 minutes before beginning to check for desired doneness. Check lamb for desired doneness by inserting a thermometer into the centermost area, avoiding bone.
- *Rare (120°F)
- *Medium (135°F)
- Well Done (160°F)
- The USDA recommends cooking lamb racks to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F as measured by thermometer.
When done, remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Seared Rack Of Lamb, Rosemary Garlic Marinade (Water, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Spice, Xanthan Gum), Salt, Black Pepper. How much should I buy?1 rack serves 2-3 people
Order by 3:00 PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Earliest delivery Thu 9/03
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grilled Vegetable Platter, Smallabout 1.9 lbs$30.00/ea
- Holiday Meal: Frenched Racks of LambServes 4-6$149.00/ea
- Classic Caesar Salad Bowl, Large1.25 lbs, serves 6-8$25.00/ea
- Garden Salad Bowl, Largeapprox. 1.7 lbs, serves 6-8$25.00/ea
- Vegetables Crudites Platter3.25 lb (Serves 8-10)$29.00/ea
- Fruit & Cheese Platter, Largeapprox. 7.25lbs (Serves 10-12)$55.00/ea
- Mediterranean Pita Platter, Ready to Serve4lb (Serves up to 10)$55.00/ea