- A tender boneless ham that's more smoky than sweet. This ham has a glossy skin and a juicy, rosy pink interior — perfect for the center of your holiday plate. The next day, slice up the leftovers for sandwiches (on rye with whole grain mustard), chef's salads or casseroles.Heating Instructions
1. Unwrap ham and place in provided pan.
2. Add 1/2 cup water to the pan and cover with foil, sealing edges tightly to pan.
3. Bake in preheated 350°F conventional oven for approximately 15 minutes per pound, or to an internal temperature of 140°F.
4. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Fully Cooked Boneless Smoked Ham (Cured With Water, Less Than 2% Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Dextrose, Sugar, Sodium Nitrate, Natural Flavorings).
Smoked Boneless Carving Ham, Small
Order by 3:00 PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- FreshDirectGreen Salad, Extra-LargeServes 10-12, 2.9lbs$25.99/ea
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$15.49/cs($1.94/ct)
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size2ct, 84 sheets ea$5.99/ea($3.00/ct)
- Just FreshDirectRaw Almonds Snack Packs10ct, 1.5oz ea$14.99/ea($15.99/lb)
- Cloud 92-Ply Strong and Absorbent Paper Towels, Choose-a-Size8ct, 116 sheets ea$11.99/ea($1.50/ct)