Smoked Boneless Carving Ham, Small
- A tender boneless ham that's more smoky than sweet. This ham has a glossy skin and a juicy, rosy pink interior — perfect for the center of your holiday plate. The next day, slice up the leftovers for sandwiches (on rye with whole grain mustard), chef's salads or casseroles.Heating Instructions
1. Unwrap ham and place in provided pan.
2. Add 1/2 cup water to the pan and cover with foil, sealing edges tightly to pan.
3. Bake in preheated 350°F conventional oven for approximately 15 minutes per pound, or to an internal temperature of 140°F.
4. Let ham rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Fully Cooked Smoked Boneless Carving Ham (Cured With Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar, Honey, Natural Flavors, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate).
Order by 3:00 PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Earliest delivery Fri 5/08