- A purée of pork, dotted with creamy fat. Subtly spiced with garlic and cracked pepper. This is the original "baloney," first made in Bologna, Italy. Great on sandwiches — layer it with other Italian deli meats, such as capicola, prosciutto, and soppressata, then drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Pistachio, Nuts, Sugar, Spices Sodium Erythorbate, Garlic, Sodium Nitrite.
With Pistachio Nuts
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 select 5oz salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- $8.99/eaAny 2 Classic Deli Salads for $15.00($9.56/LB)Mix'n'Match
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 Earthbound Power Greens for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready French Baguetteapprox 15"$2.69/ea($2.69/ct)