Flying Pigs Farm Pork Liverwurst
- A traditional German recipe, Flying Pigs Farm's Pork Liverwurst is equal parts of pork liver and jowl mixed with mild seasonings. Pairs wonderfully with crackers or pumpernickel squares, with a pickle and a little mustard. Serve with your favorite German brew. (from Flying Pigs Farm)BrandAbout Flying Pigs Farm
Flying Pigs Farm is a local, small-scale livestock operation located on the shores of the Battenkill River in Washington County, New York. Since 2000, farm owners Michael Yezzi and Jennifer Small have raised heritage breed pigs. These breeds — Large Blacks, Gloucestershire Old Spots, and Tamworths — are old and rare.
The pork from these breeds is extremely moist and has a better flavor and texture than conventional pork. The outstanding quality of their pork has earned Flying Pigs Farm recognition in leading national publications. They also sell their pork at local farmers markets and to prestigious restaurants across New York City. (from Flying Pigs Farm)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Farm 10oz salads for $10.00Mix'n'Match
- $9.99/lbPlease select
- FreshDirectOven-Ready Sourdough Rolls6 pack (16oz)$3.99/6pk($0.66/ct)
- $8.99/eaAny 2 Classic Deli Salads for $15.00($9.56/lb)Mix'n'Match
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 Select 5oz Salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match