Leoncini Prosciutto di Parma
- Rich, velvety, salt-cured pork streaked with creamy white fat. This luxury item is considered one of Italy's greatest contributions to the world of gourmet food. Eat in the traditional way, as an antipasto, with sliced melon. Fold thin slices into a crusty Italian loaf and add fresh mozzarella, ground black pepper, and a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Or dice and sauté it to add bold richness to sauces, pizzas, or potato dishes.
Pork,Salt. Prosciutto & Cured Ham Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00