Schaller & Weber Landjaeger
- With a name that translates as "country hunters," (the mounted police of some German provinces) these dried beef and pork sausages clearly have a history as on-the-go eats. Their characteristic rectangular cross-section shape comes from the molds in which they've traditionally been pressed and dried. We think you'll find they're still terrific pack-along food for hiking, car trips and picnics and they're ace at staving off hunger during the daily commute.
Pork, Beef, Beef Fat, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Flavorings, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite. Sliced Salami Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $15.99/lbPlease select
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00