- A vegetable that's as meaty as a potato but has its own very mild, nutty, cabbage-like flavor. A close relative of broccoli, cauliflower is a bit sweeter and even heartier. We love this versatile vegetable because it absorbs the full flavor of spices. Cauliflower makes the best vegetable curry around. Just toss in a few peas for color and texture.Origin
Note: Our buyers pick out the biggest, most beautiful heads they can find. They cost slightly more, but we think they're worth it.
How much should I buy?1lb makes about 3 servings
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
$1.49Save! $1.00/lb for 2lb or more
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $2.50