- A sheep's-milk classic from the plains of La Mancha, Spain, Manchego is a Denominacion de Origen-protected cheese that's creamy, milky, and grassy with a gently sheepy tang on the finish. You'll find its firm texture and rich nuttiness become more pronounced with age. Fantastic for grating or melting, manchego makes an ideal companion to membrillo (quince paste), and it loves a fruity, smoky glass of rioja.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Sheep Milk From La Mancha, Cheese Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
Manchego Mitica, Three-Month-Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- $0.99/eaSave! 4 for $3.60
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00