- Simply put, this is one of America's finest Cheddars. Made from raw Jersey cow's milk on small farms in the green hills of Vermont. Jersey milk is higher in butterfat than the standard Holstein cow's milk, giving Grafton Village a creamy richness and depth of flavor. Years of aging give the cheese a pleasant sharpness. The natural companion to apple pie.Claims
- No Preservatives
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Unpasteurized Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes.
Grafton Village Cheese Company Cheddar, 2-Year Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Satur FarmsLocal Wild Arugula Packapprox. 5oz
- 0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5.00