- The one with the holes and a delicate flavor of roasted hazelnuts. Known affectionately throughout the world as "Swiss." This is the real thing, cut from massive 200-pound wheels the size of truck tires. Emmental is the mildest of the great cheeses used in classic Swiss fondue (with Gruyère and Appenzeller or Raclette).Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Fresh, Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes. All Cheese Rating
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00