- Made with Coach Farm's legendary attention to detail and absolutely no preservatives, stabilizers, artificial ingredients or additives of any kind, this goat cheese stick is aged until it's super-flavorful and hard enough to grate. The firm, clay-like texture gives way to a smooth, tangy flavor that's delicious grated over salads or light pasta dishes. You an also enjoy this as a table cheese, cut into chunks and served with fresh figs or drizzled with fine, aged balsamic vinegar.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandAbout Coach Farm
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Pasteurized Goats Milk, Surface Ripened Mold, Enzymes And Salt.
Coach Farm Extra-Aged Goat Cheese Grating Stick
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RainierMixed Apples and Pears, Caseapprox 100ct$79.99/ea
- $7.99/eaabout $6.12/lb
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Power Blendapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Best In Season Pears, Case50-60ct$59.99/ea
- Gala Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.49/ea