Keurig K-Cups, Café Escapes Chai Latte, Case
- What is Chai? In many countries, the word simply means tea. We've come to know it as black tea blended with comforting spices, including cinnamon, cardamom and clove and a hint of black pepper. Add flavors of sweet milk and honey and the result is a delicious and exotic complement of flavors to sooth your senses, transporting you to distant lands. (from Keurig)BrandKeurig
- Contains Soy
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Tree Nuts
Sugar, Creamer (Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Glucose Syrup, Sodium Caseinate (From Milk), Sodium Polyphosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Silicon Dioxide), Nonfat Dry Milk, Instant Tea, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sucralose.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water, Case1 gal bottles, 6 per case$8.99/case($0.19/PT)
- Evian Spring Water, Case1 liter bottles, 12 per case$21.99/cs($0.87/PT)
- Poland Spring Distilled Water1 gallon$1.69/ea($0.21/PT)
- Just FreshDirect Spring Water, Case24pk, 16.9oz$2.99/ea
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water16.9oz bottles 12 pack$13.99/cs($107.62/PT)