- Half the calories, all the G. Formulated to fuel lighter practices and off-day training, G2 replaces what you sweat out with the same electrolyte-charged hydration of Original Gatorade and only half the calories. (from Gatorade)Claims
- Low Calorie
Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose Fructose Syrup), Sucrose Syrup, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Monopotassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sucralose, Calcium Disodium EDTA (Protects Freshness), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Alpha Tocopherols Acetate (Vitamin E), Acesulfame Potassium, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Red 40, Blue 1.
Gatorade Low Calorie G2, Grape, Case
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GatoradeLow Calorie G2, Fruit Punch, Case12ct, 32fl oz ea$22.99/cs($0.96/pt)
- GatoradeLow Calorie G2, Orange, Case12ct, 32fl oz ea$22.99/cs($0.96/pt)
- smartwaterElectrolyte-Enhanced Water, Case12ct, 1L ea$17.99/cs($0.71/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.69/ea($0.52/pt)
- AdirondackSeltzer Lemon-Lime Carbonated Water12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.69/ea($0.52/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water12ct, 8fl oz ea$3.99/ea($0.66/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$6.99/ea($0.28/pt)
- Canada DryOriginal Sparkling Seltzer Water12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.49/ea
$4.99Any 3 Canada Dry 12pk for $12.00($0.50/pt)