On a remote Pacific Island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin FIJI Water's journey through one of the world's last virgin ecosystems. As troipcal rain falls on a pristine rain forest, it filters through layers of volcanic rock, slowly gathering the natural minerals and electrolytes that give FIJI its soft, smooth taste.
The water collects in a natural artesian aquifer, deep below the Earth's surface, shielded from external elements by confining layers of rock. Natural pressure forces the water towards the surface, where it's bottled at the source, untouched by man until you unscrew the cap. The nature of water. Earth's finest water. (from FIJI)
FIJI Natural Artesian Water, Plastic Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$15.49/cs($1.94/ct)
- PuffsPlus Lotion 2-Ply Facial Tissue4ct, 56 sheets ea$6.69/ea2 for $10.00($0.01/ct)
- EvianLes Petits Natural Spring Water, Plastic Bottles24ct, 330ml ea$21.49/cs
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Plastic Bottles12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$12.59/cs($0.99/pt)
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Plastic Bottles24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$24.29/cs