San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, Case
- San Pellegrino water has a lot of presence thanks to its lively and long-lived bubbles, which feel creamy on the palate, and a slightly salty taste, well-balanced with acidity to give an overall refreshing, thirst-quenching feel. It's middle-size bubbles, persistent carbonation and rich minerality make it one of the most renowned mineral waters in the world, perfect for pairing with flavourful foods and structured, full-bodied wines that have a certain olfactory complexity and persistent flavour. Thanks to its persistent effervescence, it brings out the best in the richest, most flavourful dishes. (from San Pellegrino)Claims
- Low Sodium
Sparkling Natural Mineral Water.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Canada Dry Original Seltzer12oz cans 12pk$3.99/ea
- Poland Spring Natural Spring Water, Case3 liter bottles, 6 per case$9.99/cs($0.26/PT)
$4.39Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($1.05/PT)Mix'n'Match
- Canada Dry Seltzer Water2 liter$1.49/ea
- Poland Spring Natural Spring Water, Half-Liter Case0.5 liter bottles, case of 24$6.99/cs($0.04/PT)
- Coca-Cola Zero12oz cans 12pk$4.99/ea
$5.69Any 2 Varieties for $9.00($0.55/PT)Mix'n'Match
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale12oz cans 6pk$2.39/ea
- Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale12oz cans 6pk$2.69/ea($0.60/PT)