FreshDirect Blueberry Scones, Frozen, Ready-to-Bake
- Scones are traditionally served hot, and if you've never had one fresh from the oven, you're in for a real treat. Ours bake up hot and flaky, with a rich blend of eggs, butter, milk, sugar and a fistful of tangy blueberries. They're a blissful breakfast or brunch addition — serve warm with butter and jam, or pair with a time-honored dollop of clotted cream or lemon curd.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place scones on on sheetpan and bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes.
- Produced in our bakery, where tree nuts and peanuts are used.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Unbleached Unbromated Enriched Malted Barley And Wheat Flour, Heavy Cream, Eggs, Butter, Blueberries, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Grape Tomatoes1 pint$2.99/ea