FreshDirect Blueberry Scones, Frozen, Ready-to-Bake
- Scones are traditionally served hot, and if you've never had one fresh from the oven, you're in for a real treat. Ours bake up hot and flaky, with a rich blend of eggs, butter, milk, sugar and a fistful of tangy blueberries. They're a blissful breakfast or brunch addition — serve warm with butter and jam, or pair with a time-honored dollop of clotted cream or lemon curd.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place scones on on sheetpan and bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes.
- Contains Soy
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Produced in our bakery, where tree nuts and peanuts are used.
Unbleached Unbromated Enriched Malted Barley And Wheat Flour, Heavy Cream, Eggs, Butter, Blueberries, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.79/eaAny 3 Bagels for $7.50($1.86/lb)Mix'n'Match
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectOven-Ready French Baguetteapprox 15"$2.69/ea($2.69/ct)
- Blueberries4.4oz pkg$5.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00