- Scones are traditionally served hot, and if you've never had one fresh from the oven, you're in for a real treat. Ours bake up hot and flaky, with a rich blend of eggs, butter, milk, sugar and a fistful of tangy blueberries. They're a blissful breakfast or brunch addition — serve warm with butter and jam, or pair with a time-honored dollop of clotted cream or lemon curd.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place scones on on sheetpan and bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes.
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat, Barley, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cream, Eggs, Butter, Blueberries, Sugar, Baking Powder (Corn Starch, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt.
FreshDirect Ready-to-Bake Blueberry Scones, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00