- Moist, dense, and packed full of ripe bananas you'll swear that your grandmother gave us her recipe. Banana bread belongs to that class of foods that you can eat any time of day breakfast or dessert, with a meal or by itself. Slice and spread with butter or cream cheese to make a perfect after-school snack.Heating Instructions
Please note: This product is best eaten at room temperature.
If you'd like to serve warm, Discard plastic wrap, place bread in microwave and heat on high for approx 60-75 seconds. Remove, slice and enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Banana, Sugar, Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative]), Canola Oil, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid [To Protect Color]), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Sea Salt.
FreshDirect Banana Bread
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea