Brooklyn Brewery Local 2 Ale
- Here in Brooklyn we've combined European malt and hops, Belgian dark sugar, and raw wildflower honey from a New York family farm to create Brooklyn Local 2. Our special Belgian yeast adds hints of spice to the dark fruit, caramel, and chocolate flavors. After 100% bottle re-fermentation, the beer reveals a marvelous dry complexity, enjoyable by itself or at the dinner table. (from Brooklyn Brewery)BrandAbout Brooklyn Brewery
Goes great with: Ewephoria Gouda; an elegant and accessible pairing.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Allagash White Beer12oz bottles 4pk$11.99/ea($4.00/PT)
- Ommegang Hennepin Farmhouse Ale750mL bottle$10.99/ea($6.91/PT)
- Brooklyn Brewery Brown Ale12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/PT)
- Delirium Tremens25.4oz$11.99/ea
- Bronx Brewery Pale Ale4pk, 16oz ea$10.99/ea($2.75/PT)
- La Fin Du Monde Ale750ml bottle$10.49/ea($6.60/PT)
- Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout12oz bottles 4pk$10.99/ea($3.66/PT)