Brooklyn Brewery Local 2 Ale
- Here in Brooklyn we've combined European malt and hops, Belgian dark sugar, and raw wildflower honey from a New York family farm to create Brooklyn Local 2. Our special Belgian yeast adds hints of spice to the dark fruit, caramel, and chocolate flavors. After 100% bottle re-fermentation, the beer reveals a marvelous dry complexity, enjoyable by itself or at the dinner table. (from Brooklyn Brewery)BrandAbout Brooklyn Brewery
Goes great with: Ewephoria Gouda; an elegant and accessible pairing.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Brooklyn BreweryLocal 1 Ale750ml bottle$10.99/ea($6.91/pt)
- La Fin Du Monde Ale750ml bottle$8.99/ea
- Brooklyn BrewerySorachi Ace Ale750ml bottle$10.99/ea($6.91/pt)
- OmmegangAbbey Ale750mL bottle$9.99/ea($6.28/pt)
- OmmegangThree Philosophers Ale750ml bottle$12.99/ea($8.17/pt)
- Brooklyn BreweryBlack Ops750ml bottle$19.99/ea
- OmmegangHennepin Farmhouse Ale750ml bottle$10.99/ea($6.91/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case6ct, 1 gallon ea$8.99/cs($0.19/pt)
- Organic Lemon Juice4fl oz$1.99/ea($7.96/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water12ct, 8fl oz ea$3.99/ea($0.66/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$6.99/cs($0.28/pt)