- Pilsner Urquell was first brewed in Pilsen, Czech Republic in 1842. As the world's first golden beer, Pilsner Urquell set the standard for pilsner-style lagers throughout the world.
Spicy, floral Saaz hop bouquet with a caramel, buttery aroma, Pilsner Urquell is crisp and clean, and slightly skewed to the bitter side. Complex maltiness is combined with a soft bitterness, resulting in a slightly sweet lager with a honey-nut and toasted grain character. (from Pilsner Urquell)
FreshDirect is proud to partner with Pilsner Urquell to promote the direct shipment of Pilsner Urquell in refrigerated containers for a taste as fresh as the draught beer found in the Czech Republic. Pilsner Urquell will always be 30 to 60 days fresh upon delivery.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grolsch12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Stella Artois Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Peroni Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Sapporo Beer12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water, Half-Liter Case0.5 liter bottles, case of 24$6.99/cs($0.28/pt)
- Canada Dry Original Seltzer12oz cans 12pk$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)
- Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water, Case1 gal bottles, 6 per case$8.99/case($0.19/pt)
- Vintage Original Seltzer Water, Case1 liter bottles, 12 per case$7.99/cs($0.33/pt)
- Just FreshDirect Spring Water, Case24pk, 16.9oz$3.99/ea($0.16/pt)