- Pilsner Urquell was first brewed in Pilsen, Czech Republic in 1842. As the world's first golden beer, Pilsner Urquell set the standard for pilsner-style lagers throughout the world.
Spicy, floral Saaz hop bouquet with a caramel, buttery aroma, Pilsner Urquell is crisp and clean, and slightly skewed to the bitter side. Complex maltiness is combined with a soft bitterness, resulting in a slightly sweet lager with a honey-nut and toasted grain character. (from Pilsner Urquell)
FreshDirect is proud to partner with Pilsner Urquell to promote the direct shipment of Pilsner Urquell in refrigerated containers for a taste as fresh as the draught beer found in the Czech Republic. Pilsner Urquell will always be 30 to 60 days fresh upon delivery.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grolsch6pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Stella ArtoisLager6pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- PeroniLager6pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- SapporoBeer6pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Coca-ColaDiet Coke32pk, 12oz ea$14.99/ea($0.62/pt)
- VintageOriginal Seltzer Water, Case1 liter bottles, 12 per case$6.99/cs
- Poland SpringDistilled Water1 gallon$1.69/ea($0.21/pt)
- Canada DryGinger Ale12oz cans 6pk$2.69/ea($1.79/pt)
$4.39Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($1.00/pt)Mix'n'Match