- Pilsner Urquell was first brewed in the city of Pilsen, Czech Republic, in 1842. As the original golden lager, its brilliant clarity, 24 karat golden color, spicy, bright Saaz hop aromatics and buttered fresh baguette malt character made it an instant success in a world that was accustomed only to dark, heavy, cloudy beers. Even the name Pilsner Urquell, which literally means "pilsner from the original source," acclaims its role in creating the most influential style of beer on Earth today. (from Pilsner Urquell)
FreshDirect is proud to partner with Pilsner Urquell to promote the direct shipment of Pilsner Urquell in refrigerated containers for a taste as fresh as the draught beer found in the Czech Republic. Pilsner Urquell will always be 30 to 60 days fresh upon delivery.
Pilsner Urquell Lager, Glass Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GrolschPremium Lager, Glass Bottles6ct, 11.2fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.62/pt)
- SapporoPremium Lager, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 2 Select Beer for $20.00($2.40/pt)
- Stella ArtoisLager, Glass Bottles6ct, 11.2fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.62/pt)
- PeroniLager, Glass Bottles6ct, 11.2fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)