- Radeberger Pilsner has been brewed by the Radeberger Exportbierbrauerei since its founding in 1872. The quality of this pale lager was so outstanding that the Royal Court of Saxony and the Prince Otto Von Bismarck appointed the brewery as the purveyor to the their courts.
Characteristics: Clear, pale golden color with fine, creamy foam, predominant hops taste with pleasant, subtly distinct note of hops bitterness
Bitterness units: 33 IBU
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hofbräu Original Premium Lager12oz bottles 6pk$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Coca-Cola Diet Coke, Caffeine-Free12oz cans 12pk$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- Canada Dry Original Seltzer12oz cans 12pk$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water25.3oz (750ml)$1.99/ea($1.26/pt)
- Apple & Eve Organic Apple Juice48oz plastic bottle$3.79/ea($1.26/pt)
- Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water, Half-Liter Case0.5 liter bottles, case of 24$6.99/cs($0.28/pt)
- Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water, Case1 gal bottles, 6 per case$8.99/case($0.19/pt)
- Just FreshDirect Spring Water, Case24pk, 16.9oz$3.99/ea($0.16/pt)
- smartwater Electrolyte-Enhanced Water6pk, 16.9oz ea$4.99/ea