- Radeberger Pilsner has been brewed by the Radeberger Exportbierbrauerei since its founding in 1872. The quality of this pale lager was so outstanding that the Royal Court of Saxony and the Prince Otto Von Bismarck appointed the brewery as the purveyor to the their courts.
Characteristics: Clear, pale golden color with fine, creamy foam, predominant hops taste with pleasant, subtly distinct note of hops bitterness
Bitterness units: 33 IBU
Like That? You'll Love This.
- HofbräuOriginal Premium Lager6pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$6.99/cs($0.28/pt)
- Organic Lemon Juice4fl oz$1.99/ea($7.96/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case6ct, 1 gallon ea$8.99/cs($0.19/pt)
- Diet CokeCola35ct, 12fl oz ea$16.99/ea($0.65/pt)
- Just FreshDirectSpring Water, Case24pk, 16.9oz$4.49/ea($0.18/pt)
- VintageLemon-Lime Seltzer Water, Case12ct, 1L ea$7.99/cs($0.32/pt)