- Grady's Cold Brew is a New Orleans-style coffee concentrate that's brewed and bottled by hand in Brooklyn, New York. Each batch is made by steeping a special blend of freshly roasted coffee and chicory in water overnight, then removing the grounds using a two-step filtration process. What's left? A bold, velvety-smooth liquid concentrate that can be mixed with milk or water-served over ice or steaming hot. (from Grady's)Claims
- Sugar Free
- All Natural
Water, Coffee, Chicory, Spices.
Grady's All Natural Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Diet CokeCola12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- Canada DrySparkling Seltzer Water, Lemon Lime12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water12ct, 16.9fl oz ea$13.99/cs($1.10/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$6.99/ea($0.28/pt)
- Canada DryOriginal Sparkling Seltzer Water12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water12ct, 8fl oz ea$3.99/ea($0.66/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case6ct, 1 gallon ea$8.99/cs($0.19/pt)
- Just FreshDirectSpring Water, Case24pk, 16.9oz$4.49/ea($0.18/pt)