- Grady's Cold Brew is a New Orleans-style coffee concentrate that's brewed and bottled by hand in Brooklyn, New York. Each batch is made by steeping a special blend of freshly roasted coffee and chicory in water overnight, then removing the grounds using a two-step filtration process. What's left? A bold, velvety-smooth liquid concentrate that can be mixed with milk or water-served over ice or steaming hot. (from Grady's)Claims
- Sugar Free
- All Natural
Water, Coffee, Chicory, Spices.
Grady's All Natural Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, Glass Bottle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Plastic Bottles24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.24/pt)
- Just FreshDirectSpring Water, Plastic Bottles24ct, 8fl oz ea$4.49/ea($0.37/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Glass Bottles15ct, 25.3fl oz ea$24.99/cs
- Just FreshDirectSpring Water, Plastic Bottles24pk, 16.9oz$4.49/ea($0.18/pt)
- Canada DryOriginal Sparkling Seltzer Water, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Sport Cap Plastic Bottles24ct, 23.7fl oz ea$11.79/cs
- Coca-ColaCola, Classic, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- EvianNatural Spring Water, Plastic Bottles12ct, 1L ea$17.99/cs