- Grady's Cold Brew is a New Orleans-style coffee concentrate that's brewed and bottled by hand in Brooklyn, New York. Each batch is made by steeping a special blend of freshly roasted coffee and chicory in water overnight, then removing the grounds using a two-step filtration process. What's left? A bold, velvety-smooth liquid concentrate that can be mixed with milk or water-served over ice or steaming hot. (from Grady's)Claims
- Sugar Free
- All Natural
Water, Coffee, Chicory, Spices.
Grady's All Natural Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.29Any 2 Varieties for $6.00
- FIJINatural Artesian Water, Case24ct, 0.5L ea$24.99/cs($0.99/pt)
- Newman's OwnVirgin Lemonade59fl oz$2.49/ea($0.67/pt)
- Poland SpringDistilled Water1 gallon$1.69/ea($0.21/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$5.99/ea
$6.993 for $15.00($0.24/pt)
$4.29Any 2 Varieties for $6.00($1.03/pt)