- At Snapple, we believe life's a peach. We've been living this mantra since we were a small brand in New York in the 80's. Take a sip of our delicious Diet Peach Tea, and go back to the times of big hair, neon leggings and breakdancing. Okay, not really, but you can use your imagination. So go ahead, break out the boom box and enjoy the "Best Stuff on Earth." (from Snapple)Claims
- No Preservatives
- Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Water, Citric Acid, Tea, Natural Flavors, Aspartame, Potassium Citrate, Malic Acid.
Diet Snapple Peach Tea, Plastic Bottle
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Skim PlusMilk1/2 gallon$4.49/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc