FIJI Natural Artesian Water
On a remote Pacific Island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin FIJI Water's journey through one of the world's last virgin ecosystems. As tropical rain falls on a pristine rain forest, it filters through layers of volcanic rock, slowly gathering the natural minerals and electrolytes that give FIJI its soft, smooth taste.
The water collects in a natural artesian aquifer, deep below the Earth's surface, shielded from external elements by confining layers of rock. Natural pressure forces the water towards the surface, where it's bottled at the source, untouched by man until you unscrew the cap. The nature of water. Earth's finest water. (from FIJI)
- All Natural
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FIJINatural Artesian Water, Case12ct, 1L ea$22.99/cs($0.92/pt)
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 116 sheets ea$16.49/cs($2.06/ct)
- Coca-ColaCoca-Cola Zero12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Half-Liter Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$6.99/cs($0.28/pt)
- Canada DryOriginal Seltzer12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)
- EvianSpring Water, Case12ct, 1L ea$21.99/cs($0.87/pt)
- Red JacketApple Cider64fl oz$2.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00($0.75/pt)