On a remote Pacific Island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin FIJI Water's journey through one of the world's last virgin ecosystems. As tropical rain falls on a pristine rainforest, it filters through layers of volcanic rock, slowly gathering the natural minerals and electrolytes that give FIJI its soft, smooth taste.
The water collects in a natural artesian aquifer, deep below the Earth's surface, shielded from external elements by confining layers of rock. Natural pressure forces the water towards the surface, where it's bottled at the source, untouched by man until you unscrew the cap. The nature of water. Earth's finest water. (from FIJI)
- All Natural
FIJI Natural Artesian Water
Like That? You'll Love This.
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$13.19/cs
- Just FreshDirectSpring Water, Case24pk, 16.9oz$4.49/ea($0.18/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$5.99/ea
$6.993 for $16.98($0.24/pt)
- Diet CokeCola12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- FrescaSoda12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/ea($0.67/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water12ct, 8fl oz ea$3.99/ea($0.66/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Case6ct, 1 gallon ea$8.99/cs($0.19/pt)
- VintageLemon-Lime Seltzer Water, Case12ct, 1L ea$7.99/cs($0.32/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Case15ct, 25.3fl oz ea$26.99/cs($1.14/pt)