FIJI Natural Artesian Water
On a remote Pacific Island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin FIJI Water's journey through one of the world's last virgin ecosystems. As troipcal rain falls on a pristine rain forest, it filters through layers of volcanic rock, slowly gathering the natural minerals and electrolytes that give FIJI its soft, smooth taste.
The water collects in a natural artesian aquifer, deep below the Earth's surface, shielded from external elements by confining layers of rock. Natural pressure forces the water towards the surface, where it's bottled at the source, untouched by man until you unscrew the cap. The nature of water. Earth's finest water. (from FIJI)
- All Natural
Like That? You'll Love This.
- EvianSpring Water Easy-to-Carry Pack330ml bottles 6pk$5.49/ea
- smartwaterElectrolyte-Enhanced Water6pk, 16.9oz ea$6.99/ea($1.10/pt)
- EvianSpring Water Easy-to-Carry Pack500mL bottles, 6pk$6.99/ea($1.10/pt)
- Poland SpringDistilled Water1 gallon$1.69/ea($0.21/pt)
- VOSSArtesian Water from Norway, Still Water12ct, 11.2fl oz ea$15.99/ea($1.90/pt)
- EvianSpring Water, Clear Plastic Bottle1.5 liter bottle$2.99/ea($0.94/pt)
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water12oz bottles, 12 per case$4.69/ea($0.52/pt)
- Nestlé Pure LifePurified Water20ct, 16.9fl oz$4.99/ea
- Nestlé Pure LifePurified Water1 gallon$1.29/ea($0.16/pt)
- GerberPurified Water128fl oz$1.49/ea($0.19/pt)
- VolvicNatural Spring Water.5 liter bottles 6pk$6.49/ea($1.02/pt)