FIJI Natural Artesian Water, Case
On a remote Pacific Island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin FIJI Water's journey through one of the world's last virgin ecosystems. As troipcal rain falls on a pristine rain forest, it filters through layers of volcanic rock, slowly gathering the natural minerals and electrolytes that give FIJI its soft, smooth taste.
The water collects in a natural artesian aquifer, deep below the Earth's surface, shielded from external elements by confining layers of rock. Natural pressure forces the water towards the surface, where it's bottled at the source, untouched by man until you unscrew the cap. The nature of water. Earth's finest water. (from FIJI)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Acqua PannaNatural Mineral Water, Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$24.99/cs($1.00/pt)
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels8ct, 44 sheets ea$14.49/ea($1.81/ct)
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 116 sheets ea$16.49/cs($2.06/ct)
- VolvicNatural Spring Water, Case12ct, 1L ea$23.99/cs($0.96/pt)
- San PellegrinoSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Case24ct, 500ml ea$27.99/cs($1.12/pt)
- FIJINatural Artesian Water6ct, 500ml ea$6.99/ea($1.10/pt)
- Blueberries4.4oz pkg$4.99/ea
- $6.99/ea($0.35/ct)(details)OFF ONE Cascade Product (excludes trial/travel size)Save $0.25
- PerrierSparkling Natural Mineral Water, Case12ct, 25.3fl oz ea$20.99/cs($1.11/pt)
- $2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00