- Since day one, we at Honey Bunches of Oats have been committed to making the world a little more delicious. Our original flavor, Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat clusters with just a touch of honey. (from Post)Claims
- Trans Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Corn, Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, High Oleic Vegetable Oil* (Sunflower and/or Canola Oil), Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Salt, Rice, Corn Syrup, Whey (From Milk), Honey, Malted Corn And Barley Syrup, Caramel Color, Artificial Flavor, Annatto Extract (Color), BHT Added To Packaging Material To Preserve Product Freshness.
Vitamins And Minerals: Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Zinc Oxide (Source Of Zinc), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D.
Contains: Wheat, Milk.
*Adds A Trivial Amount Of Saturated Fat And/Or Cholesterol.
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Strawberriesapprox. 8.8oz$4.49/ea
$4.992 for $8.00
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Driscoll'sJumbo Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00