- The classic sandwich staple has been given an elegant spin by way of the Mediterranean. Tender white meat tuna is blended with red onions, parsley, dill, lemon juice and briny capers. Olive oil brings a fruity, glossy finish to this zesty tuna salad — and makes it very picnic-friendly! Top with an aged Asiago for a grown-up tuna melt or toss with cooked pasta for an easy lunch or dinner.Claims
Please stir before serving.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Contains Fish
- Contains Soy
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Wild Albacore Tuna (West Coast Albacore Tuna, Sea Salt), Celery, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Onions, Lemon Juice, Roasted Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Canola Oil, Garlic, Spices, Salt), Capers (Capers, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Water), Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, Vinegar, Salt, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Citric Acid), Parsley, Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Dill. How much should I buy?One pint equals two cups
Wild-Caught Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Greek Orzo Pasta Salad14.6oz$6.99/ea($7.66/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Egg Salad16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Beet and Quinoa Salad14.1oz$6.99/ea($7.93/lb)
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea
$4.492 for $6.00