- One of our favorite things about Thanksgiving is making a sandwich with the leftover turkey and cranberry sauce. Taking delicious inspiration from that holiday tradition, our kitchen has created this fantastic turkey and cranberry salad. Juicy chunks of roasted turkey breast are tossed with sweet dried cranberries, toasted walnuts and creamy mayonnaise. Pile it high on toasted sourdough bread or scoop it over a bed of tender Boston lettuce leaves for a satisfying lunch.Claims
Please stir before serving.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Contains Tree Nuts
- Contains Eggs
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Walnuts
Turkey Breast (With Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Paprika), Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs And Egg Yolks, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Oleoresin Paprika, Natural Flavors), Celery, Roasted Walnuts, Dried Cranberries (With Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Salt. How much should I buy?One pint equals two cups
Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Beet and Quinoa Salad14.1oz$6.99/ea($7.93/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Egg Salad16oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- Creamy Coleslaw14oz$2.99/ea