- Sweet, creamy tuna salad, just like the homemade kind. The mild flavor of the tender fish is even further mellowed with mayo, and the silky texture gets a crunchy lift from chopped celery. Scoop tuna salad onto whole wheat bread with lettuce and tomato.
Please stir before serving.
- Contains Eggs
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Fish
Solid White Albacore Tuna (Tuna, Water, Vegetable Broth, Salt), Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Egg, Egg Yolk, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice [From Concentrate], Oleoresin Paprika, Natural Flavors), Celery, Lemon Juice, Sugar, White Pepper, Salt, Cayenne Pepper. How much should I buy?One pint equals two cups
Wild-Caught Tuna Salad
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Egg Salad16oz$6.49/ea($6.49/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- $8.99/eaabout $3.60/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- 0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- 0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- Creamy Coleslaw14oz$3.99/ea($4.53/lb)