Classic Tomato Soup
- Our chef created this simple, sumptuous soup with juicy, red tomatoes and a balanced blend of seasonings including, fresh basil extra-virgin olive oil and a hint of white wine. Serve either hot or cold. With a crisp salad and a fresh baguette, it's just the thing for an elegant lunch or brunch. Or, go casual and serve alongside a crispy grilled cheese sandwich for delicious dipping.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Pour soup into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Remove lid. Heat on high, stirring midway through, for about 3-4 minutes or until hot. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Prepared Tomatoes (Organic Tomatoes And Tomato Puree, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, May Contain Calcium Chloride), Water, Tomato Juice (Tomato Concentrate [Water, Tomato Paste], Salt, Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C]), Onion, Tomato Paste (With Salt, Citric Acid), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Wine (Contains Sulfites), Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Fresh Basil, White Pepper. How much should I buy?16oz Serves 1-2
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Valley2% Milk1/2 gallon$5.99/ea
$1.59Any 5 Chobani Greek Yogurt for $6.00($3.91/lb)Mix'n'Match
- Fage TOTAL2% Greek Yogurt with Strawberry5.3oz (150g)$1.69/ea($5.12/lb)
- FreshDirectGreek Salad11.0oz$7.99/ea($11.58/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea