- Perfectly roasted, crisp on the outside and almost creamy on the inside. Quartered red bliss potatoes are tossed with rosemary, sea salt, spices, and garlic oil, then popped in the oven, and finally sprinkled with fresh parsley. This spud is perfectly suited to any meal, from egg breakfasts to five-course dinners.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Remove plastic wrap and lid.
Oven (Best Results): Preheat oven to 350°F. Place uncovered roasted potatoes in oven and heat for about 10-15 minutes, or until hot.
Microwave: Heat on high until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Red Potatoes, Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Parsley, Rosemary, Paprika, Old Bay Seasoning (Celery Seed [Salt, Celery Seed], Spices [Red Pepper, Black Pepper], Paprika), White Pepper, Mustard Powder (Mustard Flour), Garlic Powder. How much should I buy?24oz serves 3-5
Rosemary-Garlic Roasted New Potatoes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Filet Mignon of Beef au Jus, WholeServes 6-8$139.00/ea
- Kansas City Barbecued Pork Ribs6-7ct, 16oz$11.99/ea
- Frenched Racks of LambServes 4-6$95.00/ea
- Sautéed Spinach w/ Garlic1.25lbs$11.99/ea($9.59/lb)