- Arguably, spinach is the most delicious of all greens, with its mild bitterness and strong mineral flavor. We sauté chopped garlic in extra virgin olive oil until it mellows, then add the dark green leaves and cook until they wilt. This savory side goes with just about everything.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- 2+ Servings of Vegetables
Microwave: Remove plastic wrap and lid. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 3-4 minutes.
Oven: Preheat to 350°F. Remove plastic wrap and lid. Heat spinach in tray on middle rack, stirring midway through, until hot, about 20 minutes.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Spinach, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, White Pepper. How much should I buy?16oz serves 3-5
Sautéed Spinach w/ Garlic
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Sustainable Salmon with Lemon and Capers (Char-Marked and Ready-to-Cook, Made with True North Salmon)1pc, 8oz$10.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Kansas City Barbecued Pork Ribs6-7 pc, 16oz$11.99/ea