- Since the beginning apple cider has been a staple at our orchard in NY's Finger Lakes region. A unique blend of apples delivers that traditional flavor you've been looking for. For over 50 years, growing fruit has been our family's passion. Cold pressed and unfiltered, this fresh juice is as close to eating whole fruit as you can get. You'll taste our commitment to purity in every sip — Enjoy! (from Red Jacket)About Red Jacket Orchards
100% Select Apples, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness.
Red Jacket Orchards Apple Cider, Plastic Bottles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Jacket OrchardsFuji Apple Juice, Plastic Bottles8ct, 32fl oz ea$31.92/cs($2.00/pt)
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.59/ea
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Sabra 10oz for $6.00($6.33/lb)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.59/ea
- Horizon Organic2% Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea