- Try Silk Original Soymilk anywhere you enjoy dairy milkover your cereal, in your coffee or simply by itself. Plus, Silk soymilk is a good source of wholesome, nutritionally-complete soy protein. (from Silk)Claims
- Lactose Free
- GMO Free
- Dairy Free
- Cholesterol Free
- No MSG
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Color
- Contains Soy
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin [B2], Vitamin B12), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Gellan Gum.
Produced in a facility that processes tree nuts.
Not To Be Used As Infant Formula
Silk Soymilk, Plain
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gala Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- SilkSoymilk, Plain1 quart$2.59/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- $3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00