- Try Silk Original Soymilk anywhere you enjoy dairy milkover your cereal, in your coffee or simply by itself. Plus, Silk soymilk is a good source of wholesome, nutritionally-complete soy protein. (from Silk)Claims
- GMO Free
- No Artificial Color
- No MSG
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Contains Soy
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin [B2], Vitamin B12), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Gellan Gum.
Produced in a facility that processes tree nuts.
Not To Be Used As Infant Formula
Silk Soymilk, Plain
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SilkSoymilk, Plain1 quart$2.69/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/bnc
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.29/ea