Dannon Activia Yogurt, Peach
- Activia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Peaches, Fructose, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Kosher Gelatin, Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract And Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Carrageenan, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin D3.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus and Bifidobacterium.
Manufactured In A Plant Processing Wheat.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fage TOTAL 2% Greek Yogurt with Strawberry5.3oz (150g)$1.69/ea($5.12/LB)
- Amish Country Farms Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea
- Horizon Organic 2% Milk1/2 gallon, 64oz$5.49/ea
- Fage TOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/LB)
$1.59Any 5 Chobani for $6.00($3.91/LB)Mix'n'Match
- Organic Valley Half & Half1 quart$4.89/ea