Dannon Activia Strawberry Yogurt
- Activia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Strawberry, Sugar, Water, Fructose, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Agar Agar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Lactate, Carmine (For Color), Carrageenan, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Vitamin D3.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus And Bifidobacterium Lactis DN 173-010 (Bifidus Regularis.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirect Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Fage TOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.39/ea
$1.69Any 5 Flavors for $6.00($3.66/lb)Mix'n'Match
- Just FreshDirect Organic 1% Lowfat Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Amish Country Farms Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea