Dannon Activia Strawberry Yogurt
- Activia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Strawberries, Sugar, Fructose, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Carmine (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin D3.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus And Bifidobacterium.
Manufactured In A Plant Processing Wheat
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.39Any 2 Varieties for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- Fage TOTAL 2% Greek Yogurt with Strawberry5.3oz (150g)$1.69/ea
- Just FreshDirect Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Horizon Organic 2% Milk1/2 gallon, 64oz$5.29/ea
- Just FreshDirect Organic 1% Lowfat Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Fage TOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea
- Amish Country Farms Organic 2% Milk1/2 gallon$4.69/ea