Dannon Activia Vanilla Yogurt
- Activia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Fructose, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Kosher Gelatin, Agar Agar, Guar Gum, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus and Bifidobacterium.
Manufactured In A Plant Processing Wheat.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Horizon Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon (64oz.)$5.29/ea
- Fage TOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/LB)
- Organic Valley Nonfat Milk1/2 gallon$5.99/ea
- Just FreshDirect Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Skim Plus Milk1/2 gallon$3.69/ea
$4.59Any 2 Farmland Skim Plus for $7.00Mix'n'Match