Black Dirt Region Carrots, Bunch
- Intensely sweet. Carrots are nutritious with a crunchy texture. Cut them into disks and flash-steam — five minutes does the trick. You can also peel and cut them into soups and stews. Or use them for vitamin-packed home-squeezed carrot juice.
The Black Dirt Region, spanning southern Orange County, New York and northern Sussex County, New Jersey, is home to family-owned farms situated on thousands of acres of deep, richly organic soil — the result of ancient glaciers melting, river overflow and plant decay. The lush valley is best known for its production of the prized "black-dirt onion," as well as other root vegetables.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Deer Run FarmsLocal Bunched Spinach(approx 8oz per bunch)$1.49/ea
$1.99Save! 2 for $2.50
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable CSA Boxapprox 8-10 items, weight varies$27.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable CSA Box with Eggs and Cheeseapprox 10 items, weight varies$44.99/ea
- Shanley FarmsGator Eggs Avocados6 pack, 1.5lb$6.99/ea
- $1.99/eaAny 2 Select Deer Run greens for $3.00Mix'n'Match