- Intensely sweet. Carrots are nutritious with a crunchy texture. Cut them into disks and flash-steam — five minutes does the trick. You can also peel and cut them into soups and stews. Or use them for vitamin-packed home-squeezed carrot juice.
The Black Dirt Region, spanning southern Orange County, New York and northern Sussex County, New Jersey, is home to family-owned farms situated on thousands of acres of deep, richly organic soil — the result of ancient glaciers melting, river overflow and plant decay. The lush valley is best known for its production of the prized "black-dirt onion," as well as other root vegetables.
Black Dirt Region Carrots, Bunch
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/eaSave! 2 for $9.00
$4.99Save! 2 for $8.00
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share with Eggs and Cheeseapprox 10 items, weight varies$49.99/ea
- $3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00