Balsamic Marinated Whole Chicken, Cut-Up
"Marinated 8-Piece Chicken"
- Light pieces, dark pieces, pieces with easy-to-hold drumstick handles — our eight-piece chicken has it all. We marinate it in a blend of tangy balsamic vinegar and garlic to give each piece savory richness. Bake it, or grill it... the lightly brown hue (thanks to the balsamic brine) makes this chicken look gorgeous next to some fresh-steamed greens or a crisp garden salad.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Remove chicken from all packaging before preparing. The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer. For best results, let cooked chicken rest a few minutes before slicing or serving. Enjoy!
Preheat grill on Medium heat. Carefully clean grill with a brush. Place chicken on grill over Medium direct heat. Cook wings for about 6 minutes, flip and cook for another 6 minutes; Cook breasts for about 8 minutes, flip and cook for another 7 minutes; Cook legs and thighs for about 10 minutes, flip and cook for another 10 minutes.
Preheat to 375°F. Place in a non-stick baking pan on middle rack of oven.
Cook legs for 30 minutes;
Cook breasts for 22 minutes;
Cook thighs and wings for 20 minutes.Stovetop to Oven:
Preheat to 375°F degrees. On the stovetop, heat an oven-proof nonstick sauté pan over high heat. When hot, add enough canola oil to coat the bottom of the pan. As oil just begins to smoke, carefully place chicken in pan without *overcrowding while avoiding splatter. Sear for 5 minutes or until golden brown, flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to oven.
Bake legs for 20 minutes;
Bake breasts and thighs for 15 minutes;
Bake wings for 10 minutes.* We recommend that you do not over crowd the pan, only sear the 2 legs then the breasts, then thighs and finally the wings.
Bone-In, Skin-On Quartered Chicken, Balsamic Marinade (Vinegar, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sugar,Tomato Paste, Xanthan Gum, Spice, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 Select 5oz Salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirectCilantro Sesame Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Satur FarmsMesclun Pack5oz package$3.49/5ozAny 2 select Satur varieties for $6.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirectFajita Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)