- This local, grass fed salted butter is made and hand-packed in small batches. We use more sweet cream so the butter has a higher fat content, typically over 85%. The higher fat content is coveted by chefs for its unique cooking properties (less water equals a fluffier, richer tasting product). The butter is made throughout the growing season while our cows are grazing on high quality pastures. Since our cows graze seasonally, you'll see a range of colors from a deep golden color in the spring to a pale yellow in the fall. (from Kriemhild Dairy Farms)
Sweet Cream, Salt.
Kriemhild Dairy Farms Local Grass Fed Butter, Salted
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RonnybrookAll Natural Creamline Milk1/2 gallon$4.19/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 1% Lowfat Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Horizon Organic2% Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Horizon OrganicAmerican Cheese Singles12ct, 0.67oz ea$4.39/ea($8.78/lb)