- Aged for approximately two years Classic Reserve is the signature product of Grafton Village Cheese and boasts 13 awards. Aging gives the cheese a long time to release its moisture, concentrating and developing its flavors. The extra high butterfat content of the Jersey cow has a creaminess that offsets the "sharpness" caused by the lactic acid in the cheese. (from Grafton)BrandAbout Grafton Village Cheese Company
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Unpasteurized Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes.
Grafton Village Cheese Company Classic Reserve Extra Aged Vermont Cheddar, 2 Year Old
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Skim PlusMilk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea
- $4.49/ea($2.24/lb)(details)When you buy ONE (1) Stonyfield Organic 30oz or 4 Pack or largerSave $1.00
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 1% Lowfat Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
$1.59Any 5 Chobani Flip for $6.00($3.91/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea