Organic Valley Classic Line Monterey Jack Cheese
Monterey Jack was created in the 1890s in Monterey, California by Scottish immigrant dairy farmer named David Jacks. Similar to Wisconsin brick and cheddar cheeses, Monterey Jack is a popular accompaniment to spicy foods and Mexican dishes. (from Organic Valley)
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- No Pesticides
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Hass Avocado, Medium(about 7oz each)$2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $3.19/ea(details)when you buy ONE any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm® product.Save $0.75
- $1.99/eaAny 3 Westbrae for $4.98Mix'n'Match
- Organic Hass Avocado(about 7oz ea)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $7.99/eaSave! 2 for $15.00