Organic Valley Classic Line Monterey Jack Cheese
Monterey Jack was created in the 1890s in Monterey, California by Scottish immigrant dairy farmer named David Jacks. Similar to Wisconsin brick and cheddar cheeses, Monterey Jack is a popular accompaniment to spicy foods and Mexican dishes. (from Organic Valley)
- No Pesticides
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- $1.89/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- $6.99/eaabout $2.79/lb
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$4.99/ea
$3.19Any 2 Varieties for $5.00($4.43/lb)Mix'n'Match
- $1.99/eaAny 3 Westbrae for $4.98($2.12/lb)Mix'n'Match