- Vermont Chèvre has earned an honored place among chefs and consumers alike. Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goats' milk favor, the cheese is highly versatile — an excellent ingredient in many dishes as well as on its own. While chèvre continues to grow in popularity, Vermont Chèvre maintains its reputation for quality through superlative taste, freshness, and lower salt. The herb chèvre is also hand rolled in a blend of herbs de Provence which include basil, oregano, rosemary & thyme. (from Vermont Creamery)Claims
- Low Sodium
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Slat, Herbs.
Vermont Creamery Fresh Goat Cheese Herb Chévre
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectGreek Salad11.1oz$7.99/ea($11.52/lb)
- $1.69/eaAny 10 Flavors for $10.00($5.12/lb)
- Horizon Organic1% Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectFat Free Milk1/2 gallon$2.49/ea
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.59/ea