Vermont Creamery Fresh Goat Cheese Herb Chévre
- Vermont Chèvre has earned an honored place among chefs and consumers alike. Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goats' milk favor, the cheese is highly versatile — an excellent ingredient in many dishes as well as on its own. While chèvre continues to grow in popularity, Vermont Chèvre maintains its reputation for quality through superlative taste, freshness, and lower salt. The herb chèvre is also hand rolled in a blend of herbs de Provence which include basil, oregano, rosemary & thyme. (from Vermont Creamery)BrandAbout Vermont Creamery
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Slat, Herbs.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red JacketApple Cider64fl oz$2.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00($0.75/pt)
- Horizon Organic2% Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$5.99/ea
- Skim PlusMilk1/2 gallon$4.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea