- Bold but not too strong or sharp. A dense little drum of buttery goat cheese from France's Loire Valley. Pure white with a wrinkled, khaki-colored rind. A perfect introduction to the more intense aged goat cheeses of France. Crumble into salads or grill and serve over mesclun greens. Or serve straight, with Sancerre or another crisp white wine.Claims
- Low Sodium
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goat Milk, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Rennet.
Jacquin Le Chevrot
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.25lb | $12.99/lb
- 0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- 0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- Horizon Organic2% Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectFat Free Milk1/2 gallon$2.49/ea