- This is a world-famous and quintessentially French Loire Valley chévre. We love the firm texture of this little cheese, which brings the flavor of the Loire to your table. Pair it with a handful of Niçoise olives and a crusty bread to make a great appetizer for two, or try it with sweet fruit like apricots and pears for dessert. Just pour yourself a glass of steely Sancerre for pairing we'd consider a match made in heaven.
Pasteurized Goat Milk, Starters, Rennet, Salt.
French Crottin Goat Cheese, Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Valley2% Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Horizon Organic2% Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea