- Thick, creamy, rich, fresh cow's-milk cheese, imported from Italy. Has the sweet milky flavor of Devonshire cream, but with a softer, silkier texture. Put a dollop on berries plain or whipped with brandy and sugar. The essential creamy ingredient in tiramisu along with ladyfingers and espresso.
Cream From Pasteurized Cows Milk: Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Min 83% Fat In Dry Matter.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Black Mission Figs12oz, approx 12ct$5.49/pkg
$6.99Any 2 fig boxes for $10.00
- De CeccoElbows16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- 0.50lb | $15.99/lb$8.00
- 0.50lb | $18.99/lb$9.50
- Horizon OrganicFat Free Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Horizon OrganicWhole Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea