- Thick, creamy, rich, fresh cow's-milk cheese, imported from Italy. Has the sweet milky flavor of Devonshire cream, but with a softer, silkier texture. Put a dollop on berries plain or whipped with brandy and sugar. The essential creamy ingredient in tiramisu along with ladyfingers and espresso.
Cream From Pasteurized Cows Milk: Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Min 83% Fat In Dry Matter.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoElbows16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 1% Lowfat Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Horizon Organic2% Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Skim PlusMilk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea
- Organic ValleyLactose-Free Low-Fat Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea