- Thick, creamy, rich, fresh cow's-milk cheese, imported from Italy. Has the sweet milky flavor of Devonshire cream, but with a softer, silkier texture. Put a dollop on berries plain or whipped with brandy and sugar. The essential creamy ingredient in tiramisu along with ladyfingers and espresso.
Cream From Pasteurized Cows Milk: Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Min 83% Fat In Dry Matter.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoElbows16oz$2.19/ea
$2.69Any 2 DeCecco for $4.00($2.19/lb)
- Organic Valley1% Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.29/ea
$1.69Any 5 Flavors for $6.00($3.39/lb)
- Organic Valley2% Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea