- Polly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Vinegar, Enzymes, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Whole Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- FreshDirectPizza Dough, Frozen4ct, 9oz ea$8.19/ea
$8.99Any 2 Pizzas for $15.00($2.05/ct)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6.00
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.59/ea
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)