- Polly-O cheese brand follows the traditions of Giuseppe Pollio who, in 1899, began making ricotta and mozzarella cheeses on New York's Coney Island, using the open-fire method of Italian cheesemakers. (from Polly-O)Claims
- All Natural
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Vinegar, Enzymes, Cellulose Powder To Prevent Caking.
Polly-O Whole Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- De CeccoLasagne16oz$3.39/ea($3.39/lb)
- FreshDirectPizza Dough, Frozen4ct, 9oz ea$8.99/ea($2.25/ct)
- Basilbunch, approx. 4-6oz$2.29/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00